compassion, collaboration & cooperation iN transistion
AT the same TIME ...
1. China's backing allowed the Sri Lanken president to ignore Western protests and perpetrate the final assault on the Tamil Tigers by surrounding 50,000 civilians inside a tiny enclave.
2. Peter Foster reports from Beijing that …
Zhao Ziyang, the former Communist Party leader, has spoken from beyond the grave to break two decades of official silence on the Tiananmen Square
massacre of 1989 with a wide-ranging attack on the Chinese political
Zhao Ziyang is quoted to have said in "Prisoner of the State: The secret Journal of Zhao Ziyang"; published today that "It is the Western parliamentary democratic system that has demonstrated
the most vitality. If we don't move toward this goal, it will be
impossible to resolve the abnormal conditions in China's market
3. The "man in the midin" Speaker of the "Mother" of the Western parliamentary democratic system, RESIGNS (the first for over 300 years) because of his inability to control the shambolic state of affairs which has been revealed to the British PEOPLE, by the Daily Telegraph in the last 12 days.
4. "We are being afflicted by a new disease of which some readers may not yet have heard the name, but of which they will hear a great deal in years to come - namely "TECHNOLOGICAL UNEMPLOYMENT". This means unemployment due to our discovery of means of economizing the use of labour
outrunning the pace at which we can find new uses for labour." - John Maynard Keynes
5. ALL the efforts of Barack Obama to defuse the problems of the Middle East and to "open the minds" of those that control the lives of the PEOPLE, seemingly are falling on deaf ears.
6. AND NATURE proves that IT IS IN CONTROL of Homo Sapiens NOT Homo Sapiens in control of Nature
I am reminded of :-
1. Dr. Ralph Linton's statement that - "The tremendous and still accelerating development of science and technology has not been accompanied by an equal development in social, economic and political patterns. It is safe to predict that such social inventions as modern-type capitalism, fascism and communism will be regarded as primitive experiments directed toward the adjustment of modern society to modern methods."
2. Larry Elliott and Dan Atkinson's 2007 epic "FANTASY ISLAND; WAKING UP to the incredible economic, political and social ILLUSIONS of the Blair Legacy";
and am considering that Blair's Legacy IS it self NOT an "island legacy" but a collective "top-down" legacy of the Thatcher/Blair/Reagan/Bush/Clinton/Bush "eras";
and remorselessly coming to the conclusion, in the context of my own
long standing commitment to the concept that no man is an island ...
Add a Comment