Gaia Community

compassion, collaboration & cooperation iN transistion

THIS SCHOOL WAS ERECTED IN 1841 by THE REV. LANCELOT ARTHUR SHARPE BD

Rector of this Parish ...

by permission of the President and Scholars of St. John Baptist College Oxford



Converted in the 1970's following the building of the NEW Church of England School


Views: 62

Comment by Michael Grove on April 5, 2014 at 9:07

Comment by Michael Grove on April 5, 2014 at 9:12

Post box from the Netherlands

and plain toughened-glass panelled 

red front door. Vertical blinds fitted

to most windows.

Comment by Michael Grove on April 5, 2014 at 9:56

Old School House balcony library over living

room above stone foundation/fireplace

containing Jotul #7 wood burner.

Swedish wood burner in boiler room

through door from dining room to

the left of the dresser, driving custom

designed Runtalrad radiators, in

combination with Jotul space-heater.

Comment by Michael Grove on April 5, 2014 at 10:04

Dining room with pitch pine dresser, original dining table constructed for our first home in

High Wycombe, with pull-down lamp from Sittard NL and Verner Panton Chairs.



 

Comment by Michael Grove on April 5, 2014 at 10:48

Bygone Tackley shortly after the construction of the new Church of England primary school and

the three bungalows on the growing land adjacent to the original school, but before the start of

conversion thereof, in the top left hand corner of this photograph.  


Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Gaia Community to add comments!

Join Gaia Community

© 2019   Created by Michael Grove.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service